The Start-Up Visa Program (Federal Immigration Program) allows immigrant entrepreneurs from different countries to launch innovative businesses in Canada. It is expected that such business will create jobs in Canada and that it will one day be able to compete internationally. This Program connects immigrant entrepreneurs with private investors in Canada that invest in start-up businesses in Canada.
Why to build your business in Canada?
- High quality of life
- Low taxes and low business costs
- Strong economy
- Innovation and research
To be eligible to this Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Obtain a letter of support from a designated Canadian angel investor group or Canadian venture capital fund
- Provide proof of ability to communicate in English or French
- Provide proof of successful completion of at least one year of study at a post-secondary educational institution
- Provide proof of having sufficient financial resources to settle in Canada
Do you have an innovative business ambition? If you can get support for your ideas from one of the designated organizations, you may be able to immigrate to Canada.
We can assist you to apply for Start-Up Visa Program.